Here are some great DIY (do it yourself) projects that you can do now that Halloween is around the corner!
What to do with all those pumpkins?
– Fruit skewers stuck in pumpkin, simple but fabulous idea. Good party snacks!
– Clementine Mini Jack-O’-Lanterns
– Drip art pumpkins, with melted crayons
– Decorate your pumpkin with play dough faces
– Paint your pumpkins
– Tissue paper collage pumpkins
– Make magazine-collage Jack-O-Lanterns
– Add some bling to your pumpkins
– Carving pumpkins
– Best of all, don’t forget to use the pumpkin seeds and bake them for a great snack!