As college students, we all know how it is when it comes to money. Budget, budget, budget! Here’s some tips and tricks for shopping smart while looking trendily-fabulous!
– Never buy something full price. There are always coupons in the newspapers and the internet!
– Emailing list will be your best friend. For all the stores you shop at, register with your email online and they will send you deals of the week and coupons.
– Try shopping at places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls where there are name brand items marked down.
– When signing up with your email, make sure to add your birthday if asked because the stores send great coupons just for you on your special day!
– Outlet Mall!
– Always ask for a student discount (never hurts to ask)
– Cyber Mondays, sometimes it is more beneficial to shop online because they have better deals than in the stores.