Benedictine will be having Homecoming Week next week. Are you all excited?
The theme for Homecoming this year is “Building for the Future” in honor of the new College of Business building currently being built on campus.
You may have already bought your tickets and planned out your dates. The question left is: “What are you going to wear!?” Getting ready to party can be quite expensive. As college students, it’s in our best interests to save up as much money as we can. Here are some places where you can buy your dresses or suits/vests for relatively reasonable prices as long as you take the time to search for them.
- Macy’s always has a specific section for dresses and suits for occasions such as Homecoming. Their prices can range from $30 – $160 for dresses and $50 – $800 for suits/vests. Be mindful when something catches your eye. Always look at the price tag. Don’t be afraid to raid the Sales rack either; a lot of gems can be found there for cheap prices.
- Nearest Macy’s:
- 645 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- 1 Fox Valley Center, Aurora, IL 60504
- 1 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Kohl’s is similar to Macy’s, except it’s slightly less expensive. Both stores will give you different options for clothing. Dresses range from $25 – $100. Suits/vests range from $50 – $300.
- Nearest Kohl’s:
- 1001 75th St, Woodridge, IL 60517
- 1138 W Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- 2920 Finley Rd, Downer’s Grove, IL 60515
- JCPenney is similar to Kohl’s and Macy’s but, its prices are similar to Kohl’s. Dresses range from $30 – $110. Suits/vests range from $20 – $200.
- Nearest JCPenney:
- 4 Fox Valley Center, Aurora, IL 60504
- 7400 Woodward Ave, Woodridge, IL 60517
- 175 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL 60148
- Windsor is a small clothing store chain that mainly caters to females. They always have a section for dresses for any occasion. Prices for dresses range from $15 – $330.
- Nearest Windsor:
- 195 Fox Valley Center Dr, Aurora, IL 60504
- 203 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL 60148
There are many other stores you can try out at a mall or even downtown Naperville. Just do some research before purchasing a dress or suit/vest. You may save yourself some money.