Everyone who has an iPhone has been anticipating and waiting for the arrival of the iPhone 6, and the news is finally here! The iPhone 6 is set to be released in fall, either late August or September. I still have the 4s and I am definitely going to wait for the arrival of the iPhone 6.
- iPhone 6 rumors almost universally suggest that the iPhone 6 will come with a larger display that will compete with the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S5′s of the world.
- Apple might introduce two new iPhones at two new sizes. Display rumors point to one model will come with a display that’s between 4.5-inches and 4.8-inches with a majority of rumors pointing to a 4.7-inch display.
- That device is rumored to have a higher 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
- Improved battery efficiency and image quality.
- The device may be thinner.
- iOS 8, new emojis!
- The only downside is that it will be more expensive then previous iPhones.