One of the main asks that most in coming freshman ask is, “how do I become successful in college?”
the answer to your question is easier said than done. This is a list of the actions you need to take in order to be great students:
- Always, always, always go to class
- Make sure you eat breakfast
- Try to exercise at least once or twice a week
- Do all of your homework
- Get involved with clubs on campus
- Make as many friends as you can
- Always talk to your teachers
- Ask questions in class
- Be apart of the discussions in class
- Get a job on campus or off
- Go to your Professors office hours, it does help
- Check your grades regularly
- Finally, take a day or two to just relax: if you get too stressed out you wont be able to function and get your work done properly, get some rest and enjoy yourself. college is a fun time, its what you make it. So make it a fun memory and not a time when you were to busy to have fun.
So remember, do your work but also have fun!