- In 2012, The Chronicle of Higher Education ranked Benedictine University as the No.1 fastest-growing campus in the country among private nonprofit research universities between 2000-2010.
- Forbes magazine named Benedictine among “America’s Top Colleges” for the third consecutive year in 2013.
- Benedictine’s Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program is listed by Crain’s Chicago Business as the fifth largest in the Chicago area in 2013.
- TheBestColleges.org ranked Benedictine third among the top online Catholic colleges and universities in 2013 and the online Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) program fourth in the nation for 2013.
- TheBestSchools.org ranked Benedictine among the top 10 online Christian colleges in the United States for 2013.
- U.S. News & World Report consistently lists Benedictine among the top colleges and universities in the nation and ranked Benedictine’s online Master of Science in Nursing program among the top 50 in the country. The University was recognized in 2011 as eighth in Illinois for highest average freshman retention rate and sixth in Illinois for racial diversity.
- U.S. News & World Report named Benedictine University to its list of “Best Online Bachelor’s Programs” in the nation for 2013.
- TheBestColleges.org ranked Benedictine’s online Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) program fifth in the nation for 2013.
- StateUniversity.com ranks Benedictine University as the safest four-year school in Illinois (third among all Illinois colleges and universities) based on a scale that accounts for the severity and frequency of on-campus crime in 2011.
- Affordablecollegesonline.org ranks Benedictine University among the top 25 most affordable Catholic colleges and universities in the country with the highest starting salaries earned by graduates.
- TheBestSchools.org ranked Benedictine’s online Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) program among the top 15 in the nation for 2012.
- Listed as a 2012 “Military Friendly School” by G.I. Jobs, a veteran-owned publication focusing on post-military education and employment.
- Benedictine University’s Police Department in 2013 became the first private University law enforcement agency in Illinois to earn accreditation through the Illinois Law Enforcement Accreditation Program.
We all know how great Benedictine is, but these facts just blow our school out of the water. I’m glad to call this place my home and be apart of such a great community of people.