In this day and age technology is everywhere! Especially when it comes to kids and teens that use social networks and the internet daily. There are so many different social networks Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where anyone can creep through your information. It is very important for everyone to keep their information private so only friends can view their information. All of these websites you can talk to basically anyone from anywhere, which is why it is important that everyone should be reminded of safety tips!
Here are some safety tips:
- Never give out personal information to a random person.
- Don’t be afraid to block someone.
- Always clear your history.
- Never open up weird links that are sent through your email, because it is usually spam.
- Never post anything you’d be embarrassed for you family to see.
- If you ever meet someone make sure its in a public place and you bring a friend with.