Are you an incoming freshman? Then this is for you! There are many upcoming events that Freshman just like you should definitely consider attending!
- Financial Aid 101
- Saturday February 15th, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- A seminar where parents and students can learn all of the important facts and reasons why financial aid is so important for every college students, also the importance of how to finance a college education.
- RSVP here: http://ben.edu/FA101/index.cfm
- Admitted student day
- Monday February 17th, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- This is for students who are ready to take the next step in their college experience or are still deciding if Benedictine is the right fit for them.
- Students have the opportunity to talk with current students, register for fall classes and meet with an Office of Financial Aid representative
- RSVP here: http://ben.edu/admitted/index.cfm
- Spring Open House
- Sunday March 9th, 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- This is for students and parents to get a true feeling of the campus. You get a tour, talk to current students, learn more about your major program.
- RSVP here: http://ben.edu/springoh/index.cfm
These are all great opportunities that all incoming students and parents should consider attending to get more information about Benedictine. Make sure to RSVP online right now!!