– Once you have that awesome schedule of yours picked out, make sure you are prepared for classes
– Syllabus week is the best week to ask your teachers if you will really be needing all the books that are required (helps save money if one is not needed)
– Get to know your teachers and what they like and not like
– Get yourself prepared for your classes with the materials you’ll be needing
– Get ahead of the game, and get started on any assignments that are due
– Get plenty of rest for the new semester ahead, and good luck!