Whenever you need a good laugh here a few movies that will definitely make you laugh!
- Pitch Perfect: “Since you been goneeee!” Beca is an incoming freshman at Barden University. She joins The Bellas, her school’s all-girls singing group that lost finals last year due to a puking incident. The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition, while Beca is dealing with other battles. Thanks to Fat Amy who keeps the laughter throughout the entire movie, and you will definitely sing through the entire time!
- Bridesmaids: Competition between the maid of honor and a bridesmaid, over who is the bride’s best friend. Her best friend since high school tries to hard to compete with a rich bridesmaid, and ends up loosing her friend for a while. Melissa McCarthy makes jokes throughout the movie, which makes it so funny!
- Step Brothers: “Why are you sweating?” This movie is a classic that most people have probably seen. Two middle-aged losers still living at home with their parents are forced against their will to become roommates when their parents get married. Everything from there goes downhill for the two, but Will Ferrell keeps his cool and makes the movie funny.
- 21 Jump Street: Channing Tatum, Channing Tatum, Channing Tatum, did I mention Channing Tatum? Two former high school enemies, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, turn out to be cop partners. They’re assignment is to be uncover students and bust a drug inside their old high school. Both of the two get caught up in living like teenagers once again, and risk the case. This is a hysterical movie with an interesting ending!
- Monsters University: If you loved Monsters Inc. when you were a kid, then you will love Monsters University as a teen. Monsters University shows the struggle between Mike and Sully, who were opposites while attending college. We learn where the friendship all began. It is very funny and sentimental for teenagers who watched Monsters Inc. as a kid!
- The Breakfast Club: A classic movie about a criminal, athlete, brain, basket case, and a princess spend a day together in detention. During detention they pour their hearts out to each other, and discover how they have a lot more in common than they thought.
- Hangover: This is another classic movie that probably almost every teenager has seen. Three buddies go to Vegas for a bachelor party. They all take a shot before the night, and one of the groomsmen decides to rufy their drinks. When they wake up the next morning, with no memory of the previous night and the groom missing, they freak out. They make their way around the city searching for the groom to make it back in time before his wedding.
- Mean Girls: “You can’t sit with us!” This is a movie that every teen girl has seen. Lindsey Lohan was raised in Africa and she moves to America and has to attend high school after being home schooled her whole life. During high school she struggles to fit in with her true friends and the cool chicks. Throughout the movie
- Anchorman: The classic Will Ferrell movie, Ron Burgundy is San Diego’s top rated newsman in the male-dominated broadcasting of the 70’s, but that’s all about to change for Ron and his cronies when an ambitious woman is hired as a new anchor. If you didn’t get enough of Anchorman, theres an Anchorman 2!
- White Chicks: “Making my way down town! (Michelle Branch voice)” whenever I hear this song I think of white chicks! Both of the Wayans brothers are in the FBI, and go undercover as the Wilson sisters to protect them from a kidnapping plot.