I am a student ambassador so I give tours to students, parents, small groups, and big groups. Tours are very important, because a tour is one of the you decided to go to a school. Tours help you decide whether you love or hate the campus you are visiting. Make sure to make the most of a college visit, especially if you are debating between two schools. Tours are very important! When I was a senior in high school I did both a single tour and went on a group tour, both of my tours were excellent, but I prefer single tours. There are many pros and cons to going on both a single or group tour.
- hear everything your tour guide is saying
- answer any questions without feeling embarrassed
- get to know your tour guide
- might like single tours better if you have a lot of questions
- more personal
- meet new people
- might not hear everything
- might be scared to ask questions
If you ever want to plan a visit day its very easy, all you have to do is contact your counselor and set the date!