We all know we need food to get through our days. Here at Benedictine University, we have munch money and meal plans. We have three different places to eat, where munch money, meals, cash, and credit/debit are accepted.
- Main dining hall.
- Meal, debit, or cash. No much money.
- Buffet style
- Salad bar, sandwich station, pizza, cereal, homemade specialities, frozen yogurt, fresh fruits.
- Lunch 11:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and -dinner 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Best place to enjoy food and watch a sports game on TV
- Restaurant Style
- Everyday specialities
- Monthly specials change.
- Any type of money payment is acceptable.
- Meals are only accepted during certain time frames.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts.
- Monday – Friday : 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m., Saturday 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m., Sunday 11:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Kindlon Coffee Shop
- Perfect place to grab a quick snack in between class or before classes.
- Sandwiches, salads, bagels, chips, all types of drinks, candy.
- Does not accept meals.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.