Coming into college from high school is a huge change, because college is totally different than high school. Maintaining grades for many students the first semester or two of college can be a challenge. There are many ways to get distracted from school work, but you must maintain your focus.
- Have a set time every day to get your homework done.
- Do not wait the night before to do a huge paper or assignment.
- Study a few nights before a huge exam, do not wait until the night before.
- Do not forget why you are at college, to get a degree NOT to party.
- Stay focused.
- Meet with your professors if you do not understand what your learning.
Good luck with your semester!