Hey everyone its almost time for FAMILY WEEKEND!! Family weekend is a time to reunite with your family. Throughout this weekend, there are multiple events going on starting Friday October 25th until Sunday October 27th.
Beginning on Friday October 25th is the kick off to the basketball season! It starts at 8:00 p.m and it is located in the Dan and Ada Rice Center. There will be games, prizes, giveaways, and a dance performance by other student athletes!
Saturday October 26th is the main day for parents to join in on the festivities! Throughout this day there are tailgates, carnivals, and a place to make your own taffy apples along with warm apple cider. The schedule of events for this day are as follows….
- 11:00 a.m : Parent association meeting… Krasa 2nd floor
- 12:00 p.m : Tailgate with the Eagle Club… Neuzil Parking lot
- 1:00 p.m : Football game vs Wisconsin Lutheran
- 1:30 p.m : Tour of Fr. Michael Komechak Art Gallery… Birck 2nd floor
- 2:00 p.m : Tour of the Jurica-Suchy Museum… Birck 2nd floor
- 2:00-3:00 p.m : Taffy Apples and Apple Cider… Coal Ben
- 3:330 p.m : CARNIVAL in the QUAD!!!
- 5:00 p.m : Men’s Soccer vs. Marian
- 6:00 p.m : Family dinner and Entertainment… Krasa dining hall $8 per person
- 7:30 p.m : Women’s Soccer vs. Marian
Sunday October 27th there is a 5k fun run/ walk throughout campus.There is a $25 fee at the beginning that goes towards a fundraiser and you also get a t-shirt saying that you participated in the 5k run/walk.
For some of us, we have not seen our family at all since we have been back at school. This weekend is a great time to catch up with your family and if you are a fall student athlete it is a way for them to see you play!
Hopefully everyone has a wonderful time here during this weekend:)