Family Weekend is a great time for parents, siblings, and grandparents to come out and visit their student away at school. This weekend is filled with fun all day activities that you get to enjoy with your family. This year Family Weekend is Friday October 25th to Sunday October 27th. You and your family can choose to go one day, or all three.
Friday October 25th
- Men and Women’s basketball games in Rice center
- Starts at 8 p.m.
- Win prizes, cash, and games.
Saturday October 26th
- Parent Association Meeting, 11:00 a.m.
- Tailgating in Neuzil parking lot, 12:00 p.m.
- Football game vs. Wisconsin Lutheran College, 1:00 p.m.
- Tour of the Juricha-Suchy Museam, 2:00 p.m.
- Make taffy apples and enjoy cider in coal ben, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- Carnival, 3:30 p.m.
- Mens soccer game vs. Marian University, 5:00 p.m.
- Family dinner in Krasa, 6:00 p.m.
- Women’s Soccer game vs. Marian University, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday October 27th
- Cindy Cebrzynski Memorial 5K Run/Walk
- Registration, 8:00 a.m.
- Start, 9:00 a.m.
- Continental Breakfast, 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- Mass at St. Procopius Abbey, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Make sure to RSVP at ben.edu and enjoy a great weekend with you family!