25 Things to Love about the Fall:
- Anything and everything you can think of is now available in Pumpkin flavor
- Pumpkin carvings to make awesome decorations #goinggreen
- Changing of the leaves #breathetaking (Morten Arboretum right down the road!)
- Orange, Green, Red, and Yellow really do go perfectly together
- Cinnamon and Apples decide to give their relationship another try
- Crisp morning air, perfect weather #longsleevetshirts #jeans #crunchingleaves
- Halloween- glorified candy day #sugarrush
- Dress up as whoever/whatever you want! #incognito
- Honey crisp apples are actually affordable $$$
- Football season (Yay Cross Country Season also!)
- Bye bye bugs see you next summer!
- Pumpkin patches and Apple Orchards with hay rides, corn maizes, scarecrows, petting zoos, painting pumpkins
- Did I mention apple donuts and apple cider?
- Oh and candy apples, candy corn, candied pecans, and Reese in the shape of pumpkins. Plus more candy.
- Thanksgiving. Enough said.
- Black Friday. #moneysavvy
- Thanksgiving break= no school
- Stuffing. Rolls. Mashed Potatoes. Sweet Potatoes. #Carbs
- Everyone is in a good mood!
- Sweaters and Scarves instead of bikini’s #readytoeat
- Witches, Vampires, Ghosts, and Goblins
- Haunted Houses
… Just to name a few : )
Right Click on the Pictures for things to do Locally!